Collection of receivables of legal entities and physical persons, through enforcement procedure against the debtor via:
- Injunctions on real estate.
- Garnishment on receivables of the debtor from third parties, including salary or other receivables under employment agreements, execution against movable property, shares, debentures and other securities.
- Execution of foreclosures and public sale of attached goods.
Enforcement of European execution orders under part VII of the Civil Procedure Code:
- European order for undisputed debts (Council Regulation 805/2004)
- European order for payment (Council Regulation 1896/2004)
- European payment order, obtained via Small Claims Procedure( Council Regulation 861/2007)
Research and investigation of the debtors assets and receivables.
Security enforcement under the Special Pledges Act.
Enforcement of non-monetary obligations such as:
- Leading in possession in real estate;
- Transfer of possession of movables from debtor to creditor;
- Enforcement of distraint orders;
Attaching property items by placing such under the enforcement officer’s official seal in an insolvency proceedings under the Commercial Act